It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Healing Field 9/11 Memorial / NEVER FORGET

I know that it has been a tremendous amount of time since I last posted up on this blog and I've gotten your messages and I'll try harder to add content on here, sorry!  I wanted to share this with you all today as we remember those lost on this tragic day in American history.  I hope everyone continues to heal from this and life gets a little bit easier to live with each passing day.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment