It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today is the DAY!

Oh yeah man, after a long week of hard work AZ Bike Week comes to its culmination with the Spring Fling at the Dirty Dogg!  When I first hosted this party last year, I had absolutely no idea what to expect.  After seeing that event, my expectations are through the roof!  This is going to be an absolute madhouse!  This event has rapidly become known as THE VERY BEST PARTY of Bike Week and have we got some crazy shit planned for all who attend. 

I think the thing that blew me clear out of the water last year was the size of the crowd.  If you have ever been to the Dogg you may be thinking, the Dogg is always packed, it must be horrible to pack even more people in to that tiny little bar.  That is the beauty of this, we don't have to, because today, the one day a year that it is allowed, we take over the entire parking lot in front of the bar, cover it with tents, bring in a massive stage, huge PA system, fill it with big ass bars and then open the gates!  Anyone and everyone was there last year and it was just incredible!  Some of my all time favorite photos came from last years event.  Those of you who remember or knew the one and only Million Miles Squire, will remember that this was his first trip out after finishing his chemo and I'll never forget as long as I live how happy it made him. 

So if you are in town, get your ass down to the Dogg today, the party starts around 3 or 4 or whatever the hell time you get there!  It's okay, we will wait for ya.....  If you are not, don't worry, I'll post lots of photos and give you the run down of how it all went down.

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and the Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment