It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Monday, March 26, 2012

America, Harley Davidson and Arizona

I know that I have not been posting much these past few weeks but life has been a wild roller coaster ride for me.  The crazy long days and nights have really taken a toll on me both physically and mentally.  Diane getting as sick as she did just sucked the life out of me.  For the first time in what I believe may be a decade, I got sick as hell and stayed in bed from Sunday night until Thursday when I got up only to go to the doctor, fill some scripts and go straight back to bed.  With that, Arizona Bike Week was upon us.  I have yet to so much as sit down and share anything about Daytona Bike Week with you guys here on the blog, on Cycle Source Magazine's blog, not to mention I haven't even attempted to write any type of article of feature for the mag, there has just been no time and now another solid week of madness is once again got me running wild! 

Normally, when I get home or back to wherever it is that I am staying during a rally, I am all fired up and it takes me a few hours to unwind and I use that time to update Facebook or write on the blog, upload pics and videos and it helps to keep you fine folks who could not make it to the event still feel like you are part of it!  Over the last few weeks, even that was impossible.  I promise that as I begin to feel better, I will try and keep you all up to date with exactly what is going on.  In the mean time though, I wanted to share this with you.  Yesterday was an incredible day on many levels.  First and foremost, Diane was feeling amazing.  Over the last three days, she has rebounded and was nearly pain free!  To me, this tops all things good!  For the first time in a very long time, Diane came to watch me work and just having there took me over the top.  As you watch this video, for a quick second you can see her and you will see how great she looks.  Well that is of course if I loaded the right video, I am sort of a technitard!  I am blessed to have so many readers around the world now and I wanted to share with you all a quick few seconds of how we party Arizona style.  I hope you enjoy.

Within 30 minutes from this video being shot, I had given away a hundred plus t' shirts, thanked our troops, stopped the entire party for the National Anthem and introduced the one and only Dr. Bob Parsons, the new owner of Harley Davidson of Scottsdale to the crowd and he in turn brought the one and only Bret Michaels to the stage.  Bret earned a new fan in me after the performance he put on!  Every single pre conceived thought I had about the man was 100% incorrect!  His entire family were wonderful!  I'll post some more pics and videos the first chance I get, but I just wanted you to see how massive this crowd was that I was lucky enough to have been given the chance to entertain all day!  Until we see each other on the road again, or who knows, maybe this very week at the one and only Dirty Dogg Saloon for Bike Week.

Keep the wind in your face, tits in your back and the man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit 


1 comment:

  1. That was great man you better post some more man cause i live my life vicariously through you and all that you do someday when i have the funds to go cross country i will make it a point to meet you at one of the many venues you do hopefully in warm sunny AZ.well back to looking for a job for me take care brother and be safe keep on keepin on with you own badass self LOL.

    ReplyDelete