It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinky Pancake of Sacred Skin working on Jack Shit

It really is pretty amazing what will be discussed while being tattooed! This conversation went from new camera technology to how desperately I was holding in a fart and how I had lost said fart somewhere in my body from holding it in. Most importantly, none of it phased Pinky in any way shape or form. She just drilled away! I'm glad we remembered to turn the camera on for some of it. You guys really need to check out SacredSkinTattoo.com and see the catalog of amazing work that they have put out, take a tour of their gorgeous shop and start planning your next piece.

Once again, Pinky and Long Jon for being such great friends, well fuck that, such great family because that is what you are to us! You maniacs are our family and you are stuck with us! Enjoy watching this incredible artist at work.



Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. That was great felt like i was right there.glad to see you did'nt fart lmao to funny!!

    ReplyDelete