It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gran Torino - Every Clint Eastwood Insult

I had to re share this with everyone! Old people although slow and stinky can still be of a use to us. They can be used as an example. An example of funny shit! When Clint said these lines during the movie they were funny as hell. All put together in this compilation is damn near side splitting. Not sure if I've ever heard "eggroll" used so many times in my life! It just goes to show you how only a few years back was an entirely "different time". Before the hate mail and shit starts, take this for what it is and that is, just plain funny! If you know the movie, then you will understand all of this, if you don't, you won't get this at all!



Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment