It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Armed Homeowner Shoots Robbers During Daytime Invasion (AZ)

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE JUSTICE IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS! I want to bang my head against a wall when I hear people say, "well, that is what the police are for"! No, it's not! I grew up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 men in my family. Nearly every single one of those men was a cop! I don't mean the hide behind the billboard to catch you speeding kind of cop but the kind of cops who took murderers and rapists off the street. The cops in my family were super cops! One was the head of homicide for the city of Newark, N.J., another the head of crime prevention for the city of Newark, N.J., (an impossible job) which the title in itself is pretty much an oxymoron! Sgts, Lts, Cptns, Chiefs of Police and Police Directors and they all always said the same thing. We don't stop crimes from occurring, we don't prevent crimes from occurring, we show up afterwards to take the report and then hopefully catch that person before they hurt someone else and we notify next of kin!

So now watch this video and you tell me; would this guy have even survived long enough to dial all of the numbers in 9-1-1? Perhaps he and his family would have been slaughtered or his wife and daughters kidnapped and taken to a whore house in Mexico City or just plain old school held for ransom? These guys, in broad day light, had the balls to storm this man's home and they want to take away our right to OWN A WEAPON or PROTECT OUR FAMILIES? I mean seriously, look at the fucking gun that guy is carrying, what is it, an M-16? This family would have likely been first robbed and then killed so there would be no witnesses! DON'T EVER LET THEM TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS or YOUR RIGHT TO SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE! When I questioned an old man with a gun as a young boy as to why he carried a gun, was he a policeman, he replied "no son, I'm not". Then why do you have a gun, I asked him? I will never forget the answer he gave me. More than 35 years later, I have not forgotten his answer! IT IS BETTER TO HAVE A GUN AND NEVER NEED IT, THAN TO NEED A GUN AND NEVER HAVE ONE!




I'm done venting now! Good luck, stay safe and have a great new year. Anyone who tells you that we don't have real problems down here in AZ, show them this video! For all we know, that rifle was probably one from Fast and Furious!

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass
and remember, it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment: